In Episode #105 of the Squeaky Bum Time Podcast, Laurent covers for Mike on his wedding day! Laurent praises Mike and Jess and you, listener. We cover the disaster class that is Ole Gunnar Solskjær’s Manchester United and lament how Cristiano Ronaldo saved his ass again. We praise Lionel Messi’s display vs. Manchester City and discuss the rest of the Premier League clubs in the Champions League.
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE REVIEW
- Love for Mike and Jess on their wedding day
- Ole is the worst coach in the league and people like him, so Manchester United will never fire him
- Cristiano Ronaldo is a golden god.
- There Is a new Sheriff in Real Madrid
- City play great and lose.
- Chelsea sputter without Mason Mount
- Liverpool Cruise
PREMIER LEAGUE PREVIEW
- City versus Liverpool is the GREATEST GAME in the world. We should appreciate how great this rivalry has become between the best squads in the world with the two best managers.
- Laurent Details his betting philosophy when it comes to Manchester United. Bet against them, when they play against iconoclastic coaches
- Arsenal face a real test away to Brighton
- Aston Villa have an easy game away to Spurs?
- East vs West – West Ham v Brentford!
- And best bet!
Part of the Chop Sports Media Network!