In Episode #121 of the Squeaky Bum Time Podcast,
Mike and Laurent discuss the spirited United performance at Stamford Bridge in a 1-1 draw verse Chelsea. The bigger meaning of Ralf Rangnick joining Manchester United IF the United board ACTUALLY let him do his job.
- A full breakdown of the Chelsea 1-1 Manchester United match up.
- Manchester City playing as well in the snow as they do on dry grass in their methodical snow-bound WIN vs West Ham at the Etihad.
- Liverpool claim their throne as the best team in Europe defeating Southampton 4-0 at Anfield
- Arsenal are TOP 4!!! WHAT!?!?!? Arsenal are top 4! They beat Newcastle for the 375th time in a row with their babies thanks to 2nd half goals from Saka and Martinelli.
- In Steven Gerrard we Trust! Aston Villa defeats Patrick Viera’s Crystal Palace 0-2 in front of the always raucous Selhurst Park crowd. (Home of the Richmond Greyhounds too!)
- Brentford get off the schnied behind an Ivan Toney penalty to send Everton to another disappointing defeat ahead of the Merseyside Derby
- Dean Smith has Norwich City DEFENDING!! (yes, you read that right) with five-shot against performance after the Canaries scoreless draw with Wolves. Also? Where is Adama Traore?
- Brighton supporters BOO Graham Potter and his Seagulls after an utterly DOMINANT 0-0 draw against Leeds at the AmEx Stadium. Laurent explains the mentality of the fan around supporting Brighton and why Neal Maupay is trying to kill him.
- And we go through the midweek fixtures as we begin the festive period… Headlined by The Merseyside Derby of Everton v Liverpool and Manchester United v Arsenal.
Part of the Chop Sports Media Network!