In Episode #123 of the Squeaky Bum Time Podcast we celebrate Laurent’s birthday by making a handful of World War II German jokes that will probably upset you if you have no joy in your life. Also:
- Chelsea finally regress to the mean in a 3-2 loss to West Ham we sort of have been waiting for, but the Hammers take the points and stay in a Champions League spot!
- Ralf Rangnick’s impressive Manchester United debut ends with a 1-0 victory over Crystal Palace. With a seemingly-competent coach, are they the favorite for fourth place?
- Liverpool do what champions do: find a way to win, even when they’re not at their best. Divock Origi snatches the points late to break Wolves’ hearts at the Molineux
- Tottenham win 3-0 v Norwich City, and somehow it was still ugly. But there are signs that the ship is turning around.
- Manchester City ho-hum completely dismantle Watford
- Newcastle United get off the schneid versus Burnley in a 1-0 victory
- Steven Gerrard’s Aston Villa, play like Lions and get all 3 points versus Rodgers Leicester City 2-1
Part of the Chop Sports Media Network!