In Episode #106 of the Squeaky Bum Time Podcast, Mike and Laurent discuss the EPIC clash of Liverpool v Manchester City in the #newclassico, Spurs bounceback and Laurent’s AWFUL betting record.
- Liverpool and Manchester City showing their class
- Manchester United continuing to drop points AGAIN, leaning into Laurent’s betting theory
- Chelsea sputter but win
- Tottenham show signs of life vs Aston Villa
- Watford manager BINGO! First manager fired.
- Palace impress again… with one of the players to watch, making an impression.
- East vs West London with the west being BEST! Brentford pull it out v West Ham
- Brighton DOMINATE Arsenal in a scoreless draw at the Amex
- Plus… betting disaster class.
Part of the Chop Sports Media Network!