I asked folks for their priorities on the President-Elect Biden. I thought of this because in my profession, as a product manager, one of my roles is to prioritize work. It’s probably the hardest part of the job and you have to balance the items based usually on certain key performance indicators (KPI) What the KPI of the President is tricky. It moves. Happiness? Jobs? Health? Education? Popularity? Probably some mix of all of those. Here is my priority list for the President.
- COVID, COVID and more COVID public relations.
- Economic stimulus DIRECT
- Economic stimulus indirect (Infrastructure)
- Health care – protection of ACA.
- Working class protections – immigration reform DACA but also strengthen restrictions
- Working class protections – retain China protectionism.
- Working class protections – local investment in Rust Belt
- Repair international reputation – reassert post-World War II order and institutions.
- Leave international wars.
- Put into law executive orders.
- Put into law norms of processes.
- Put into law WEAKENING of the executive.
What do you think? Do I have it right?